8/10/2007

28 Week Update

Went to the doctor this morning for my 28 week check up. I passed my glucose test (thank goodness)! My weight is right on track but my iron is a little low so I was encouraged to eat red meat (A great excuse for Mark to take me to the Outback this weekend!) The baby is still head down which is a good thing--let's hope she stays that way. Her heart beat was nice and stong and in the 150 range. No matter how many times I hear her tiny heart beat, it still amazes me to think that Mark and I have a precious daughter on the way. I could never get sick of hearing that sound. My wonderful father-in-law is going to paint the nursery tomorrow so I'll post pictures soon! Hopefully I can motivate Mark to put the crib up next week after the carpet is laid on Monday :)

No comments: