I went to the doctor yesterday for my 32 week update. Our baby girl is doing great and growing just as she should. According to the doctor, my weight gain is right on track (not that I always feel that way). My blood pressure is actually lower now than it was when I was first pregnant! The baby heart beat was all over the place from the 130s to the 150s but Dr. Siegers assured me that this is healthy and indicates the baby is getting plenty of oxygen. He also estimates a 7 pound baby and that our little girl will make her appearance in October sometime! I'm feeling well but am running out of room to house this little one!
Mark and I will be camping this weekend at Holland State Park with Kevin and Katie and the kids. Hoping for good weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment