Alyssa had her 2 month visit this morning (yes, the dreaded one with shots)! Alyssa now weighs 11lbs, 7.5oz (50th percentile) and is 23in (75th percentile). I heard a scream that I had never heard before when she got her shots, but she was champ and cried for a shorter time than I did. As soon as I put her in her car seat, she fell right asleep and is still sleeping comfortably now.
More tummy time
On Saturday night, we went out for dinner with the Decker's. We came back to our house for cake for Mark's birthday (the 3rd of Januray). Jason's birthday is at the end of this month so we made them each blow out the candles :)

1 comment:
Hey Vicki,
She is absolutely adorable!...so precious! I have to say too that I'm glad to see the stuffed animal is being put to good use.:) I think of you often and hope to come visit you again soon. I miss you!
Post a Comment