10/11/2010

Post Family Farms

Last week we took our annual trip to Post Family Farms. We had such beautiful weather and the kids had a blast!






Our group continues to grow each year!
Mark took the girls to a fundraiser on Saturday night for some dinner, line dancing, and games.


On baby news -- I had my second ultrasound last week and everything checked out fine. Alyssa came to the appointment with my mom and was able to get her first real look at her baby brother. Baby is still a boy :) and is measuring big! Kaylee also went to the doctor last week just for a weight check. She is still just 20 pounds and a few ounces at 21 months. We didn't actually see the doctor but I didn't hear back from their office so I'm guessing we won't do anything about her weight at this point. She eats very well and plays hard so I'm not worried.

No comments: