4/21/2011

Florida trip

Last week Friday afternoon, Alyssa and I headed to FL for a little vacation with my parents. Here she is at the airport waiting to get on the airplane for her first time!

The weather was absolutely gorgeous the whole time we were in FL. Sunny and in the high 80s every day! We spent 2 days at Busch Gardens. Here is Alyssa cooling off!

The Log Ride with Grandpa

The train ride.



Airplane ride.


Alyssa thought she wanted to meet Big Bird...she changed her mind once she got over to him :)



She was go, go, go until she finally gave in and took a little nap in the stroller



Enjoying the pool. Yesterday was our last day so we were in the pool by 8am to catch one last swim before heading to the airport at 10:00am to head for home.
The airplane ride home.


So glad to see these two faces again after about 5 days away! The girls were so cute talking on the phone while we were gone but not even 5 minutes after being picked up from the airport, they were back to fighting and screaming at each other...(sigh). It was so nice to get away and not have to change a diaper the entire time! Alyssa and I were so spoiled by my parents with eating out, sleeping in, being cooked for, a trip to Ikea, and 2 days at Busch Gardens ! Thanks for a great trip! I will always remember this trip with my oldest daughter and hope to be able to do something like this with the other 2 as they get older (and out of diapers!)




Bryce turned 3 months while I was gone. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. As I was feeding him at 4:00 this morning, I just sat and realized this is the last time I will ever have a 3 month old baby to rock back to sleep. How precious these moments are and how soon they pass! Love ya buddy!

No comments: