12/18/2012

December

Well, the holiday season is in full swing!  The girls had their Sunday school Christmas program on Sunday night.  Kaylee did not do well during the practice on the day before, but with a little bribery, she did just great on the actual day!  I'm so proud of both my girls!


We had a hard time getting a good picture of Kaylee.  I had a tall guy sitting in front of me blocking my view of her completely and after passing the camera around, these are the best pics I could get.


A trip out to Rivertown mall with Grandma Lucas - Bryce's first ride on the carousel 
                                                 

 We have already started the Christmas parties.  Here is a picture of Bryce near the end of the Boven Christmas party.  He ran and ran around until he was done...Aunt Kate has a nice shoulder to sleep (and drool) on!

No comments: