11/02/2007

40 weeks! We made it!

I have officially made it to 40 weeks and am due today! Baby Lucas should make her arrival at any time now. It seems like I've been pregnant forever but at the same time, it seems like yesterday that we were announcing it to family and friends. Mark and I went to the doctor yesterday and he said my body is completely ready to go at anytime now. Hopefully we will be holding our baby girl in just a matter of days! I am getting nervous about the big day so please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We'll post pictures of the baby as soon as we get home from the hospital so keep checking in :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow any day now and you get to meet your new little miracle! Praying for a safe and quick delivery!

Shawn and Brooke said...

Vicki i tried to call you on friday, and saturday, but you must have gone to the hospital later that day :) Please let me know asap :) i want to see her!!! i am soo impatient. :)

Barb said...

I'm praying for you and hoping that all is going well. I'm just so excited for you and can't wait to meet her! I love and miss you!