12/10/2007

Back to work...

I cannot believe that Alyssa is already 5 weeks old! Unfortunately, that also means that it's time for me to head back to work. I thought I'd be itching to get back to work, but now that the time is here, I'm not so sure. Alyssa will be staying with both Grandma's while I work on Tuesdays and Thursdays but it still is going to be hard to be away from her! I really have enjoyed my time at home with Alyssa watching her grow and discover new things. She loves to stare at herself in the mirror and seems to enjoy being read to. She continues to be a happy and healthy baby!




Alyssa enjoys swatting at the rattles on her playmat



We had the Boven Christmas party yesterday. Here is a pictures of my cousin Jacob (left) holding Lacy (5 days old) and Peter holding Alyssa. I think we found some babysitters! :)

No comments: