2/04/2008

3 months old

On Saturday, I took Alyssa to get her 3 month pictures taken. At our 10:30 appointment, Alyssa had just woken up and was not willing to cooperate so we rescheduled for 1:00 when she was much happier. We didn't get any smiles out of her, but at least she was content! Oh, and we reached our goal this month--that's right, Alyssa is finally sleeping in her crib :) It's so nice to have her out of the living room and finally enjoying her nursery! Mark and I also enjoyed our second anniversary over the weekend! I can't believe how time flies! 2 years ago we were walking down the isle, and now we have a beautiful baby girl :)

Modeling her jeans that finally fit!
This is how Alyssa and Daddy spent their Saturday afternoon.





1 comment:

The Geurinks said...

She's adorable!! I'm so glad you gave me your blog address! You guys make such a cute family:)