9/23/2009

Finally Fall

I am so glad fall is finally here! This is by far my favorite season. I kicked the fall season off last week with a trip to Traverse City with a friend (no kids!). We really enjoyed ourselves and did lots of wine tasting. Today my Mom and I took the girls out to Crane's for some apple picking. Kaylee didn't hesitate to bite right in but apparently Alyssa didn't think her apple was good enough.
After picking apples, we headed out to the farm to bring lunch to the chopping crew. Alyssa looked so tiny next to the corn. Riding in the chopper! She wasn't too sure at first, but once we got going she really enjoyed herself! I also took my first ride in the chopper and was really amazed at the power of the equipment and the amount of guys it takes to actually get the job done (bet you never guessed I'd be talking about stuff like this five years ago huh??)
Our Birdie finally pulled herself up! Unfortunately, this also means more bumps and bruises.


A picture from a wedding a couple weeks ago

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously can Kaylee get any cuter? She is just a DOLL!!! And of course Alyssa is too! Can't wait to get to Cranes!
Kelly