5/19/2011

4 months

4 months already! Again, I will say that I wish I could freeze time. Bryce is so much fun right now and always has a huge smile on his face. We tried out the excersaucer last week and he fell in love! I like it too because it gets him off the floor and out of the way of danger (aka his big sisters). At his visit this morning, he weighed 14lbs, 14oz. (39%) and was 24 inches (10%).
While Bryce and I were at the doctor, Grandma Lucas took the girls to Rivertown mall for a morning of shopping, playing, and riding the carousel. Kaylee came home with a new purse and Alyssa with a crown and a "fairy wand." Also some new hair clips as we are now trying to grow Alyssa's bangs out. Thanks Grandma for giving the girls a morning away and spoiling them :)


I turned 29 this week and what a great birthday it was. My mom made me some chocolate cupcakes and Mark and I had a night out at Mongolian BBQ. One year ago on my 28th birthday, we found out we were pregnant with Bryce (after 4 pregnancy tests)! so it was kind of hard to top that this year :) I can't believe this is my last year in my twenties. What a decade it has been! Graduating with my master's degree, marriage, new jobs, and 3 kids! I wouldn't change a thing! :)

No comments: